Sunday, March 17, 2013

But it's CAMO!

I have an odd confession: I love camo prints. Military, hunter's, urban, wherever there's a fabric vanishing act going on, I'm on it. For a while, a significant percentage of my wardrobe (if you can call a pile of unsorted clothing a wardrobe) was hunter's camo, because I love the way the patterns look. See? How pretty!


Recently I found these printed leather B. Makowsky bags in varying sites on the internet, at seriously rock-bottom prices (and yeah, like I have even that much money!), just as I was thinking "Hey, it's been a couple months, I'd like an I Got Hired and I Ain't Fired Yet! present." I especially want this self-prezzie because....

I can't wear camo at work.

Dammit. *frustrated*

But I CAN carry a camo bag!

I posted this one yesterday:


That's the denim color, although it's mostly dusty navy and greys.



Here is another colorway, the olive:


There's a third that's called sand, but the major leather trims on that one are a metallic bronze, and I have a hearty dislike of metallic leathers. The green has a taste of the bronze in the piping, the blue has a touch of silver in its piping, which matches the hardware and looks a bit better, IMO.

So what do y'all think--the denim or olive? Either way I'm fabulous. ;D

1 comment:

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!